Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Joaquin Menchaca <jm...@gobalto.com> on 2016/09/22 01:50:53 UTC

Submitting Topology Questions (2 small questions)

What is the minimal storm.yaml configuration do I need for `storm jar ...
remote`?

Is there a command line option or way to specify locally crafted
storm.yaml, e.g. /tmp/storm.yaml?

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。

Re: Submitting Topology Questions (2 small questions)

Posted by Joaquin Menchaca <jm...@gobalto.com>.
That's a topology configuration file for Flux, which in itself looks
interesting.

I think I found it, the storm bash script has a --config ${STORM_CONF_DIR}
option, which is passes along to storm.py.

So I am guessing:

*storm --config /container_configs jar mytopology.jar some.package.path
remote*

Posted by Ravi Sharma <pi...@gmail.com>.
From this documentation : http://storm.apache.org/releases/1.0.2/flux.html

Posted by Ambud Sharma <as...@gmail.com>.