Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com> on 2006/06/24 08:44:33 UTC

Date formatting in widget forms

I noticed there was some discussion on the old JIRA (479 and 641 I
think) by Malin Nicholas and Si about formatting the display field for
dates. Right now it shows the time component and there are many places
where you don't want that to appear. I believe David had some concerns.
Is there a work around for this? Seems like a needed functionality. Who
wrote this stuff anyway? :0)

-Al

Re: Date formatting in widget forms

Posted by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com>.
To format the date i currently use some bsh snippets. Not ideal, but usable.
See InvoiceFroms.xml for examples.

On Tuesday 27 June 2006 23:48, Si Chen wrote:
> I think Malin wrote the original version.  I'm not sure why they
> never went into the SVN.
>
> On Jun 23, 2006, at 11:44 PM, Al Byers wrote:
> > I noticed there was some discussion on the old JIRA (479 and 641 I
> > think) by Malin Nicholas and Si about formatting the display field
> > for dates. Right now it shows the time component and there are many
> > places where you don't want that to appear. I believe David had
> > some concerns. Is there a work around for this? Seems like a needed
> > functionality. Who wrote this stuff anyway? :0)
> >
> > -Al

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: Date formatting in widget forms

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.