Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Mariano Stampella <ms...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/13 16:21:48 UTC

Security Ejbs lookup

Hi,

I need lookup session beans with some security parameters like:

SECURITY_PRINCIPAL = "root"

SECURITY_CREDENTIALS = "blablabla"

When I do the manual lookup i´m just write:

Hashtable props = new H....

props.put(javax.naming.Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL...)

Context context = new InitialContext(props);

But when I use invoke-factory:

  <service-point id="tratamientoRechazosSession"
interface="com.np.iaso.mamo.interfaces.TratamientoRechazos">

       <invoke-factory service-id="hivemind.lib.EJBProxyFactory">

       <construct
home-interface="com.np.iaso.mamo.interfaces.TratamientoRechazosHome"

          jndi-name="ejb/TratamientoRechazos" />

     </invoke-factory>

  </service-point>

How can I set this parameters?????

Sorry for my English :-(

Mariano

Re: Security Ejbs lookup

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
It may be easier to override the NameLookup service.
Look here for details: http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/override.html

Achim

Re: Security Ejbs lookup

Posted by Pablo Lalloni <pl...@afip.gov.ar>.