Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/03 13:50:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Liangjun He

Hi All,

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Liangjun
He (heliangjun) has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on
the project. We appreciate all of Liangjun's generous contributions thus
far and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Liangjun!

我很高兴代表 Apache HBase PMC 宣布 Liangjun He (何良均) 已接受我们的邀请,成为 Apache HBase 项目的
Committer。感谢何良均一直以来为 HBase 项目做出的贡献,并期待他在未来继续承担更多的责任。

欢迎良均!

Best Regards,
Yu
--
Best Regards,
Yu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Liangjun He

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@hubspot.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@hubspot.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@hubspot.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Liangjun He

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Liangjun He

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Liangjun He

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!