Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Unico Hommes <Un...@hippo.nl> on 2003/08/08 10:20:24 UTC

RE: Treeprocessor bug with map:resource and views?

Hi vadim,

I'm experiencing the same problem. Views on resources seems to be
broken. I will put this in bugzilla.

Unico

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Unico Hommes wrote:

>Hi vadim,
>
>I'm experiencing the same problem. Views on resources seems to be broken. I will put this in bugzilla.

I found the problem, which is a bug in the sitemap engine. There's an
easy workaround until the bug is fixed (which should be real soon) :
move views *before* the resources in the sitemap file !

But then I found another problem related to views on <map:aggregate>.
I'm currently tracking that one !

Sylvain