Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Meik Arends <me...@arends-online.de> on 2001/06/25 16:11:01 UTC

CVS-Compile

I tried to build a  CVS - Version of Jetspeed with serveral
configurations but  always
got 16 reports of the following error:

 [javac]
/mnt/space/DA/src/Jetspeed-1.3a1/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/portletfactory/JetspeedPortletFactoryService.java:64:
Class org.apache.jetspeed.xml.api.portletmarkup.Metainfo not found in
import.
    [javac] import org.apache.jetspeed.xml.api.portletmarkup.Metainfo;

Any hints ?

Regards

Meik

			  Meik Arends
                     meik@arends-online.de
   WAP-Mail: wap@arends-online.de ( für wirklich dringendes ;-)
       Email-Zertifikat unter http://trust.web.de/root.sql
 		         ICQ: 42486557

Re: CVS-Compile

Posted by Meik Arends <me...@arends-online.de>.
Raphaël Luta wrote:

> Meik Arends wrote:
>
>> I tried to build a  CVS - Version of Jetspeed with serveral
>> configurations but  always
>> got 16 reports of the following error:
>>
>> [javac]
>> /mnt/space/DA/src/Jetspeed-1.3a1/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/portletfactory/JetspeedPortletFactoryService.java:64:
>> Class org.apache.jetspeed.xml.api.portletmarkup.Metainfo not found in
>> import.
>>    [javac] import org.apache.jetspeed.xml.api.portletmarkup.Metainfo;
>>
>> Any hints ?
>

> Which version of the cvs do you try to compile ?
>
> try:
> build clean
> build war

I tried to build the head branch. In fact of a missing antRun i tried to
update my 1.3a1
sourcecode via CVS.

But now after checkout of the head branch and seperatly downloading
antRun from the
build/bin/Attic directory "build.sh war" was successfull.

Whats about the version in the head branch ? Some pages show 1.3a1 and
some others 1.3a2 ?

Re: CVS-Compile

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.
Meik Arends wrote:

> I tried to build a  CVS - Version of Jetspeed with serveral
> configurations but  always
> got 16 reports of the following error:
>
> [javac]
> /mnt/space/DA/src/Jetspeed-1.3a1/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/portletfactory/JetspeedPortletFactoryService.java:64:
> Class org.apache.jetspeed.xml.api.portletmarkup.Metainfo not found in
> import.
>    [javac] import org.apache.jetspeed.xml.api.portletmarkup.Metainfo;
>
> Any hints ?

Which version of the cvs do you try to compile ?

try:
build clean
build war

Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris