Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jim Endicott <ji...@vizible.com> on 2005/07/26 18:07:11 UTC

Content Event Listener

I have implemented a ContentEvent Listener, everything is working nicely
but I was wondering about notification if a transaction gets rolled
back.

While developing my Listener I noticed that throwing an exception will
cause the transaction to be rolled back (a good thing), and I got to
wondering if it was possible for something to happen after my Listener
is called that could cause a rollback to happen? If it is possible how
would I know that it had happened?

Jim Endicott