Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Laurent Coppeaux <co...@cosmosbay.com> on 2000/01/27 11:03:26 UTC

Using Xalan as XSLT Engine ?

Hi

Is it possible to use Xalan rather than XT as XSLT engine with FOP?
Like it's possible to use Xerces as XML Parser with :
Dorg.xml.sax.parser=org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

Thanks and sorry for my uggly english (i'm french)

Re: Using Xalan as XSLT Engine ?

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <Fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to use Xalan rather than XT as XSLT engine with FOP?
> Like it's possible to use Xerces as XML Parser with :
> Dorg.xml.sax.parser=org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

AFAIK: No, XTCommandLine usage of XT is hardcoded.
Fotis