Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@ajsoft.net> on 2003/07/09 17:00:20 UTC

Beginners questions

Few basic questions to get my projects converted across to Maven ...

* I've discovered the navigation.xml file and can now add links and menu
items. How do I add a menu 'header' to navigation.xml in the same style
as the generated 'Project Documentation' header (which comes out in HTML
within STRONG tags) ?

* Is there any way I can specify where abouts in the navigation.xml
Maven adds the 'Project Information' block ? or is it always at the foot
?

* On the footer that Maven adds with the company name ... is there any
way I can make the company name a hyperlink to copyright info for the
company ?

* Can I specify to have the Maven footer (2002-2003 company name) just
below the line "Last Published ..." ? rather than at the foot of the
page ? What is the property entry for this ?

TIA
--
Andy