Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Marco Toti <m....@octostar.com> on 2023/06/22 09:14:00 UTC

Nifi's advice

Hi,

I'm Marco and I'm the OctoStar's data scientist.

I don't know if this is the correct email address to write to.

I just started using Apache Nifi.
My first task was running a python script for object detection on some
photos I passed to the script through a folder; Nifi allows me to write the
output in a file without any problem.

Now I need to pass the folder or the photos directly to Nifi in order to
speed up the process and be able to pass many photos to the script.

I didn't find any suggestion on the internet that can help me, is it
possible to do this? Which processors should I use?

Thanks so much in advance,

Best,

MT

Re: Nifi's advice