Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Feng Xie (fxie)" <fx...@cisco.com> on 2005/09/01 15:53:58 UTC

RE: which Handler interface to implement ? in order to write a user defined handler to log SOAP request ?

Tony:

Thanks for your help. I didn't search through my mail folder for your previous response before I sent out the 2nd with more information I got through debugger.

Finally, it works through a class extending  org.apache.axis.handlers.JAXRPCHandler. I guess it should work too by extending the BasicHandler.

Best Regards,
Feng