Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sri <sp...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/03/30 05:19:48 UTC

Single File update for patch builds

Hi,

I have a question regarding the patch builds in subversion codebase.
In cvs we can just update the needed files alone, by giving the files revision number and do the build, since it supports single file version. How can we do it in subversion. here in a revision, say 55, there may be one or more files changed. But i need to take only particular file for the build from one revision say 55, ignoring other files chaged in the same revision 55.

Thanks,
Sri