Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dimosthenis Kontogiorgos <cz...@alumni.ku.dk> on 2015/05/04 11:04:08 UTC

Cordova dependencies

Hello,

I am currently working on a research project involving analysis of module dependencies in Cordova. How can one extract a list of all modules and their dependencies from Cordova?

Best regards,

Dimosthenis Kontogiorgos
MSc, University of Copenhagen
(+45) 22 55 83 36
demosthenes.dk<http://demosthenes.dk>

Re: Cordova dependencies

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
If you are talking about node dependencies, git clone cordova-lib (
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib) and run npm ls

RE: Cordova dependencies

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.
Hi Demosthenes,