Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> on 2004/03/26 01:35:50 UTC

win32 build success! (was Re: FW: Subversion 1.0.1 Win32 version)

Barry Scott wrote:

> This is not as simple as you would hope. You have to run msdev once
> to setup the registry keys that the script updates. Also some version
> of the PSDK get the order of include files wrong and you have to
> manually reorder.

I just had to add the include and lib paths for the MS SDK, and poof, it
all just worked.  I've successfully built all of apache, as well as a
zlib-,openssl-enabled svn binary.  All the binaries, actually.  I just
tested them in an environment with no %PATH% and they work great!

Thanks for the help guys.  I'm preserving my win32 setup here;  I feel
empowered now!  No more (necessarily) waiting for Branko to roll win32
binaries if I don't want to.  Maybe I'll try to update the INSTALL docs
a bit.  :-)