Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/01/13 01:09:32 UTC

Re: RAT in release profile? was: svn commit: r1058139

I have the RAT configuration in the indexer already, and could put it in the release profile. Another alternative is to put it in maven parent itself. There's two drawbacks:
- if it's in the parent, several next releases would need to update their excludes
- it only fails at the release:prepare stage, so things might be caught at the last minute (unless we have that profile on in CI).

Any thoughts?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: RAT in release profile? was: svn commit: r1058139

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
i would prefer ci rather than failing in the release process