Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/16 23:44:13 UTC

DRILL-1904 package docs I just merged violates the checkstyle, will be pushing a fix

Hello All,

I just pushed a commit with my package docs that I wrote a while ago. I
made some last edits to remove spelling and grammar issues found in the
final reviews and I stupidly did not run the build before I pushed it.

I messed up the edits and left two spaces at the end of lines. This will
cause the build to fail with a checkstyle violation.

I will be pushing a small second commit to fix the build. Sorry for any
confusion.

- Jason