Posted to serf-dev@apr.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/10/29 07:36:41 UTC

status

Hey all...

In case people were wondering about the lack of movement :-) ... Sander has
been intending to start working on a header file once he comes up from some
work he's got going.

For myself, I'm interested in just being in the front row of the Peanut
Gallery :-). I've got a lot of experience with this stuff [to comment], but
not a lot of raw coding time. A commit here and there, sure :-)

Of course... if others want to get some commits going...

There is no reason not to start working right in CVS now. It seems that
there aren't many disagreements on direction, so that just leaves it for
somebody to start moving.

Cheers,
-g

--