Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by emna <e....@live.fr> on 2012/02/01 12:20:34 UTC

Modifying http request from axis2

Hi,

I'm using axis2 as SOAP engine, and Tomcat as a container for Web services.

I think that redirecting the message from WS1 to WS2 requires modifications
both on the SOAP message (the field: "To") and on the http request (headers:
POST and HOST) through handlers. But, i couldn't access to the http request
over axis2.

Please, is there a way to realize this?

Re: Modifying http request from axis2

Posted by emna <e....@live.fr>.
Thank you. But I tried it.

HttpServletRequest obj
=(HttpServletRequest)msgCtx.getProperty("transport.http.servletRequest");

The obj was null !!

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
The following [1] will help.