Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Fenlason, Josh" <jf...@ptc.com> on 2002/07/25 20:41:52 UTC

mod_jk for apache 2.0.39 on Solaris

Does anyone know where I can find instructions for building mod_jk 4.0.4 for apache 2.0.39 on Solaris?  I've looked around and all I've been able to find is stuff for mod_jk 3.x and apache 1.x.  I've tried using those instructions with no success.  Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.

RE: mod_jk for apache 2.0.39 on Solaris

Posted by Andrew <an...@voicegenie.com>.