Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2016/05/24 21:28:56 UTC

Resetting mod_jk balancer worker errors stat only

All,

I haven't yet tried the obvious -- to just slam this value into the
balancer working using a FORM POST -- but I was wondering if it was
possible to "reset" the "errors" stat for a balancer worker without
resetting all of the stats.

For example, I have these two workers here:

 	[S|E|R] 	[S|E|R]
Name	foo	bar
Act	ACT	ACT
State	OK	OK
D	0	0
F	1	1
M	1	1
V	25	24
Acc	42044 (0/sec)	51188 (0/sec)
Sess	2495 (0/sec)	3303 (0/sec)
Err	0	3
CE	0	10
RE	0	0
Wr	39M (172 /sec)	53M (235 /sec)
Rd	220M (967 /sec)	266M (1.1K/sec)
Busy	0	0
MaxBusy	4	4
Con	8	9
MaxCon	25	25
Route	foo	bar
RR
Cd
Rs	0/0	0/0
LR	238401	238401
LE

I would like to set the "Err" stat for "bar" to zero, but I'd like to
continue to have the LR and LE, plus all other stats, unchanged.

Is that possible to do? What about other items in the status -- can they
be reset independently?

I don't see a field for the "error" count on the "edit worker" page, so
I'd probably have to go into the source to find the field if it was even
supported.

Thanks,
-chris