Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Johan Barelds <ma...@good-it.com> on 2004/12/13 21:02:34 UTC

Re: SA 3.01 + DCC + Pyzor

It runs as root and has all the permissions.
I have installed several SuSE9.2 mailservers now and in every mail log i see
these error messages.
I just don't understand that there isn't a patch or workaround to solve this.
I can't believe that i am the only SuSE9.2 professional mailserver user.

Any other clues?

Grz. Johan