Posted to general@james.apache.org by tonauser <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/17 15:59:53 UTC

Mailing List problem

Hi
I need to create a  mailing list like this :

Domain name : ( i.e. : example.com )

1) An user can't send email to mailing list, only receive.
2) All mails are in a specific column in a table in my db.
3) Only one user can send a mail to mailing list. ( for example : I send an
email from info@pinco.it to info@example.com and it must be delivered to all
mail )

I have done this at the moment :

1) I followed the instruction on how to configure james ( in the wiki ) and
I tryed to send an emailand it has been delivered.

2) I have chaged config.xml like this :

<data-source name="maildb"
class="org.apache.james.util.mordred.JdbcDataSource">
       <driver>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver>

<dburl>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/exampledb?autoReconnect=true;create=true</dburl>
       <user>user</user>
       <password>pass</password>
       <max>20</max>
     </data-source>

I tryed to run james and it has been started.

3)   I have chaged config.xml like this :
  <repository name="lista"

class="org.apache.james.userrepository.ListUsersJdbcRepository"
                 destinationURL="db://maildb/email/Email">
     <sqlFile>file://conf/sqlResources.xml</sqlFile>

I tryed to run james and it has been started.

4) I have chaged config.xml like this :
 <mailet match="CommandForListserv=info@example.com"
                    class="AvalonListservManager">
              <repositoryName>lista</repositoryName>
            </mailet>

            <mailet match="RecipientIs=info@example.com"
class="AvalonListserv">
              <repositoryName>lista</repositoryName>

            </mailet>
I tryed to run james and it has been started.

Now I'm tryng to send an email to info@example.com but nothing append and I
found a new file error in  /apps/james/var/mail/error

How I can create an info@example.com ?

Note : db://maildb/email/Email is not an empty column.