Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by aronsoyol <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 04:45:47 UTC

Is there any way to convert help content to ODF or word document?

Hi all
   Is there any way to convert help content to ODF or word document?
Best regards.
--
Aron

Re: Is there any way to convert help content to ODF or word document?

Posted by JZA <ac...@gmail.com>.
We (OpenOffice) already translate all the Help documentation into many
languages:
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40help/

Posted by aronsoyol <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your kind reply.