Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lionel Touati <l....@expediacorporate.fr> on 2007/03/01 10:22:49 UTC

EventListener and DatePicker

Hi ,

I'm trying to put up a sample to use two date pickers, and an event
listener. When I change the value of the first one, the second should be
updated. The code is working, and in Firebug I see the proper html back
from the server with the correct date, however the page is not updated
in firefox.

Any idea of what could go wrong ?

Thanks

Lionel

Re: EventListener and DatePicker

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
The actual bug in this instance was the value="" attribute not being
carried over on the <input> field being managed by the DatePicker.
...I've implemented a more robust general solution for all scenarios
that ensures all properties (whether formal or made up ) are properly
carried over on xhr requests now....So not specific to DatePicker.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: EventListener and DatePicker

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Posted by Lionel Touati <l....@expediacorporate.fr>.
In fact this issue was raised by the fact the DatePicker does not
automatically updates after being changed during the AJAX response

Here's a patch to the DatePicker.script to handle that

L.

Lionel Touati a �crit :