Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com> on 2008/07/18 20:30:39 UTC

[VOTE]: Buildr 1.3.2 release

We're voting on the source distributions available here:
http://people.apache.org/~assaf/buildr/1.3.2/distro/

Specifically:
http://people.apache.org/~assaf/buildr/1.3.2/distro/buildr-1.3.2-incubating.tgz
http://people.apache.org/~assaf/buildr/1.3.2/distro/buildr-1.3.2-incubating.zip

The documentation generated for this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~assaf/buildr/1.3.2/site/
http://people.apache.org/~assaf/buildr/1.3.2/site/buildr.pdf

The official specification against which this release was tested:
http://people.apache.org/~assaf/buildr/1.3.2/site/specs.html

Changes since 1.3.1:
* Added: --prereqs command line argument to show all tasks and their
dependencies. You can also follow with regular expression to narrow down the
list of tasks.
* Changed: Upgraded to Rubyforge 1.0.0.
* Changed: BUILDR-86 Use newest versions of net-ssh and net-sftp gems.
* Changed: BUILDR-88 Test classes/resources should come before compile
classes/resources so they load up earlier in java classpath.
* Changed: BUILDR-102 Update JUnit Version to 4.4.
* Fixed: BUILDR-73 idea7x task incorrect adds target/resources to the sources
paths.
* Fixed: BUILDR-76 Added more specs and fixes to compile task.
* Fixed: BUILDR-77 Layout feature not working.
* Fixed: BUILDR-79 Remove :source option for Scala compiler
* Fixed: BUILDR-80 Fix reference to Util#timestamp method on nailgun addon.
* Fixed: BUILDR-82 Temporary work around for Net::SSH 2.0.2 attempting to
load Pageant DLLs when running on JRuby/Windows.
* Fixed: BUILDR-89 JUnit (and all other Java frameworks) no longer include
abstract classes.
* Fixed: BUILDR-90 Installing from source doesn't work with JRuby.
* Fixed: BUILDR-91 When doing a release, buildr should spawn the same
version of buildr
* Fixed: BUILDR-92 IDEA 7x: add resources directories to classpath.
* Fixed: BUILDR-95: Only download Scala test framework artifacts when required
* Fixed: BUILDR-100 Directory structure documentation needs updating.
* Fixed: Installation instructions updated for RubyGems 1.2.0.

Assaf

Re: [VOTE]: Buildr 1.3.2 release

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.
+1. I'd also like to propose to start publishing credits to people who
opened or contributed issues/patches with the change logs. It's a small but
nice way to thank everyone in involved and encourages others to contribute
as well.

-Shane

--
-Shane