Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by ledzgio <gi...@email.it> on 2008/09/11 18:04:38 UTC

HttpSoapInOutBinding to listen to soap messages

Hi to everybody,

I have to listen (and process) SOAP messages incoming to ServiceMix. I
heared that this task could be accomplished using the HttpSoapInOutBinding
serviceMix class.. but, how can i do this? can someone explain me how to
resolve my problem?

If this is not the right solution, how can i capture SOAP messages in
serviceMix? is it possible to do with ode?

thanks very much to all

best regards

Giorgio

Re: HttpSoapInOutBinding to listen to soap messages

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I would really suggest using the <http:soap-consumer /> or CXF-BC
endpoints rather that this old and deprecated lightweight component.
You'll find some documentation at:
   http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-http-new-endpoints.html
   http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-bc.html

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 6:04 PM, ledzgio <gi...@email.it> wrote:

> Hi to everybody,
>
> I have to listen (and process) SOAP messages incoming to ServiceMix. I
> heared that this task could be accomplished using the HttpSoapInOutBinding
> serviceMix class.. but, how can i do this? can someone explain me how to
> resolve my problem?
>
> If this is not the right solution, how can i capture SOAP messages in
> serviceMix? is it possible to do with ode?
>
> thanks very much to all
>
> best regards
>
> Giorgio

Cheers,