Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@apache.org> on 2018/05/08 08:14:27 UTC

ServiceMix annotations and api release for Aries JAX-RS whiteboard release

Hello all,

in order to release Aries JAX-RS whiteboard 1.0.0 we would need releases
of annotations and JAX-RS api modules.

I have sent a pull request to update the servicemix-specs with contract
information: https://github.com/apache/servicemix-specs/pull/14

Thanks.

Carlos.

Re: ServiceMix annotations and api release for Aries JAX-RS whiteboard release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

I'm on it. Release on vote expected today.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi