Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2019/08/22 16:55:58 UTC

Java 11, victory day?

Hi everyone,

Should we claim victory?

Master is now green with full build + test using JDK 8.
https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-trunk-ubuntu-jvm8/builds/1165

Master is also green with full build JDK 8 + Java 11 test profile.
https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-build-jvm8-test-jvm11/builds/22

Aside from pooling and mbean-auto-registration examples commented out, CDI
TCK, BVal TCK, MicroProfle TCKs, and all other examples are all green.

I would need to create few tickets to make sure all changes are available
in the releases notes when 8.0.0 goes final.

Thoughts?
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Java 11, victory day?

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Thanks Alex.

Most of it was working, but some tests were failing in the build. It
required quite a lot of testing and small tweaks.
No big issue though.

Making sure that all examples, all MicroProfile TCKs and a big chunk of
Jakarta EE TCK are also passing is good for confidence.

I'm still planning to fix the Java Agent for OpenJPA enhancement.
I'll see if I can fix this during the week.

Re: Java 11, victory day?

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jean-Louis,