Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 22:57:29 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Streams 0.1-incubating release

This release announcement does not contain the required DISCLAIMER
necessary for all incubating projects.

Please see:
  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
A google search of incubator release announcements
("site:mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general announce
incubating") reveals that only about 1/3 of them have the disclaimer.
So, neither policy nor practice are clear. I have logged
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-129 to clarify the
documentation of the policy.

Julian

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.