Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org> on 2002/06/11 15:08:49 UTC

Re: [XMLForms]

Reinhard,

Please submit the patch through Bugzilla and send me a note.
I will look at it and we will discuss it.

Can you explain with a few lines, what is the patch doing?

Thanks,

Ivelin

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Ivelin,
>
> Yesterday I had a deeper look into the new XMLForms implementation. As a
> found it very interesting I startet to implement my own examples with the
> result that I wrote a bean, that uses an XML document which is set in the
> sitemap as input source.
>
> As I needed the SourceResolver and the sitemap parameters in the Bean I had
> to change the reflection part of the AbstractXMLAction and I had to write a
> new constructor for Beans.
>
> If the community is interested in a patch I can provide it by the end of
> this week.
>
> Regards,
> Reinhard

> Reinhard Pötz                            EFP Consulting, Vienna, Austria
> reinhard_poetz@gmx.net                                 http://www.efp.cc
>                                                  http://www.efp.cc/v/rpo
>
>    SAP Internet Solutions - Content Management - Knowledge Management

-= Ivelin =-

AW: [XMLForms]

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@gmx.net>.

Of course I meant the current version of cocoon2. The build process is
broken at the moment.
Reinhard

http://www.efp.cc

AW: [XMLForms]

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@gmx.net>.
Ivelin,

I added the parameter "xmlform-data" to the Sitemap. (<map:parameter
name="xmlform-data" value="data.xml"/>)
The bean uses this parameter to read the XML-File in order to set the values
in the bean.

What was my goal?
I wanted to set all parameters without java coding.

I hope I did it the right way - what do you think?

As soon as the current version in the cvs will work again, I'll provide the
patch.

Regards,
Reinhard