Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2017/03/17 12:45:23 UTC

Feathercast: ApacheIoT

Roman,

would you be available to do an interview in the coming days for
Feathercast, talking about ApacheIoT? Topics I'd like to see covered
include:

* What IoT projects are at Apache? What real-world problems do they
solve? What products are on the market that feature our projects?

* What are highlights from the track?

* When/Where is the event? Do you have to pay separately (ie, "Admission
to ApacheIoT also gives you access to ApacheCon, Apache Big Data, and
several other miniconferences featuring Apache projects."

I have all day today available (Yeah, I know, short notice), and next
week possibly Sharan might have time (I'm traveling). I've cc'ed the
feathercast list, in case someone else there might also have
availability, so please include the list in your response.

Thanks!

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: Feathercast: ApacheIoT

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
I'm wide open on Friday, 9am - 4pm Eastern US time. How's 10am Eastern:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IoT+Feathercast+interview&iso=20170407T10&p1=848&ah=1