Posted to user@struts.apache.org by KUNDAN KUMAR <kn...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/07/05 09:09:31 UTC

hi : problem

Hi all,

  I am new to sturts and tried to execute a sample application
  but I am getting  exception as

  " org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(4,0) Unable to find setter method for attribute: name
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:39).....
  ..."
  I tried to find out the reason myself ..
  when I try to run with 1.2.9 ver
  but same application runs when I execute with jar files  in lib of  older  struts version.
  plz help me to get  the reason.

  thanx
  kundan

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here