Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Alex Perry <al...@ieee.org> on 2008/10/15 06:57:45 UTC

auth baton for non-interactive libsvn client

I've been looking through doxygen for libsvn to try to build an auth
baton so I can call svn_client_checkout().  I plan to use it against a
server that doesn't require authentication, and which can't interact
with the user, but it still looks like I have to write a dummy stub
for each of a dozen or so little functions ... and then hopefully
it'll stop segfaulting.  Is there already sample code or a library out
there for doing that?  If so, it hasn't turned up in the searches I've
done ... ?