Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Rajendra Gadde <Ra...@SierraAtlantic.com> on 2010/10/28 11:40:20 UTC

can synapse deployed to weblogic9.2

Hi

My  requirement is to route the webservice call to actual webservices
and send the response to client

Can we deploy synapse and use this.

Thanks

Raj

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER:"The information contained in this message and the attachments (if any) may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, review, retransmission, or taking of any action based upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, and have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and kindly delete the original message, attachments, if any, and all its copies from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: can synapse deployed to weblogic9.2

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajendra,

WSO2 ESB is developed based on Apache Synapse. Following article will be
useful for you to deploy Apache Synapse on Weblogic.

[1] -
http://www.nimantha.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4:step-by-step-approach-of-how-to-deploy-wso2-esb-212-in-weblogic-103&catid=1:technical&Itemid=3

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Rajendra Gadde <
Rajendra.Gadde@sierraatlantic.com> wrote:

> Hi
>

> My  requirement is to route the webservice call to actual webservices
> and send the response to client
>

> Can we deploy synapse and use this.
>

> Thanks
>
> Raj
>

> __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> DISCLAIMER:"The information contained in this message and the attachments
> (if any) may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
> You are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this communication, review, retransmission, or
> taking of any action based upon this information, by persons or entities
> other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not
> the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
> this message, and have received this communication in error, please notify
> us immediately by replying to the message and kindly delete the original
> message, attachments, if any, and all its copies from your computer system.
> Thank you for your cooperation."

Heshan Suriyaarachchi

http://heshans.blogspot.com/