Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/10 19:27:21 UTC

Re: Graduation?

This may be on hold,
http://www.infoq.com/news/2008/06/Open-Source-Violations

Re: sandcastle was: Graduation?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Yeah, I've been following that over the last week.

It seems like a bit of a knee jerk initially, but let's hope that the
result is it being submitted under an OSI-compliant license, as it
might mean we can use it more extensively than would have been
permitted previously.

Cheers,
Brett

--