Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Lee Keel <le...@uai.com> on 2006/12/15 19:27:46 UTC

Multiple logs with multiple threads

Hello All,

I have an application that is doing some generic scheduling and executing of
other objects.  Each of these new objects is executed in a separate thread.
What I would like to have happen is to be able to dynamically create a
FileAppender that is associated to each object so that any logging
information raised from that object only goes to the associated file.

Can anyone give me any advice on this?  Explicit examples would be nice as I
am just a novice with log4net.

Thanks,
Lee Keel
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Re: Multiple logs with multiple threads

Posted by Karel Kral <kr...@volny.cz>.
Here is it:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4net-user/200405.mbox/%3C12258958B5842E4595E5498AA241A4132992@ttntserver.telfordtech.local%3E
Karel Kral, vyvojar
ANETE, s.r.o.
Prostredi: VB.NET, VS2005, XP Pro/P4 3GHz, 2GB RAM