Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by matthew <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/31 19:59:56 UTC

REST API roadmap/plan?

I've been poking around Jira and confluence but haven't seen any roadmap or
plans for the REST API.  Did I just miss it or has it stalled out?

I'm interested in working on it if it needs some help.

Thanks
-Matthew

Re: REST API roadmap/plan?

Posted by matthew <ma...@gmail.com>.
I have to apologize.  After offering to help on the REST API, I haven't
been able to find any time to actually work on it.  Further, I don't know
when I will have time between now and the new year.

I definitely would like to help with this but I just don't know when that
will happen.

-Matthew

Re: REST API roadmap/plan?

Posted by Verdan Mahmood <ve...@gmail.com>.