Posted to user@struts.apache.org by C N Davies <cn...@cndavies.com> on 2009/09/03 11:53:59 UTC

Confused

Hi,

I'm starting a new project and intended to use struts but I read on the
struts site a few months back that struts was dead and no longer going to be
developed, because Craig Mc. was saying that there are other APIs , like
Seam and JSF that filled the void already. I looked today and I see that it
seems to be alive and kicking

So is struts still being developed going forward or is this the last release
and it'll end up being archived away?

Thanks!

Chris

Re: Confused

Posted by Raj Aaryn <ra...@gmail.com>.
Apache has mentioned Shale as a retired project on its home page.

Thanks,
Raj

RE: Confused

Posted by C N Davies <cn...@cndavies.com>.