Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn" <wa...@geekplus.com.cn> on 2020/05/11 10:10:25 UTC

How actually jdbc sink connetor run

doc:  https://docs.confluent.io/3.1.1/connect/connect-jdbc/docs/sink_connector.html
github code:  https://github.com/confluentinc/kafka-connect-jdbc

I  glance over the code.
Seems  the actually worker is JdbcSinkTask.  After   put(Collection<SinkRecord> records) It will generate sql and execute it

I  try to implement it using java code instead of  kafka connect configuration.
Receive avro serialized kafka record and sent to  JdbcSinkTask.

Is there any document that will tells me some details or some example code?

Thanks,
Lei

wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn

Re: How actually jdbc sink connetor run

Posted by Jun Wang <wj...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Lei

For my understanding, from the github page you provided.  the kafka-connect-jdbc project is licensed under the Confluent Community License<https://github.com/confluentinc/kafka-connect-jdbc/blob/master/LICENSE>.

The project has different support channels.

"For more information, check the documentation for the JDBC connector on the confluent.io<https://docs.confluent.io/current/connect/kafka-connect-jdbc/index.html> website. Questions related to the connector can be asked on Community Slack<https://launchpass.com/confluentcommunity> or the Confluent Platform Google Group<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/confluent-platform/>."