Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Ajay @ Pal InfoCom" <aj...@palinfocom.net> on 2008/07/16 07:01:07 UTC

Is FAQ Management exists in OFBiz?

Hello All,

I want to know if FAQs can be displayed on ECommerce Site. Can anybody
have any idea regarding this? Is It Possible to show questions and their
regarding answers on ecommerce site? Any suggestions / ideas will be
appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ajay Sodhi

Re: Is FAQ Management exists in OFBiz?

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ajay,

For creating FAQs for a ecommerce site :
We can use "ContentAssoc" entity, refer Content Manager Web Application of
OFBiz.

*Thanks and Regards
 [Rishi Solanki]
*