Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/15 21:05:00 UTC

[VOTE] TinkerPop 3.2.10 Release

Hello,

We are happy to announce that TinkerPop 3.2.10 is ready for release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
        https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/3.2.10/

The source distribution is provided by:
        apache-tinkerpop-3.2.10-src.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.2.10-bin.zip
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-3.2.10-bin.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/KEYS

The online docs can be found here:
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.2.10/ (user docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.2.10/upgrade/ (upgrade docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.2.10/core/ (core javadoc)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.2.10/full/ (full javadoc)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:
        https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/tree/3.2.10

The release notes are available here:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/3.2.10/CHANGELOG.asciidoc#release-3-2-10

NOTE: Please use the latest `bin/validate-distribution.sh` from the tp32
branch as a last-minute bug was fixed.

The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Thursday (October
11 2018) at 5:05 PM EDT.

My vote is +1.

Thank you very much,
Robert Dale

Re: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.2.10 Release

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.
This vote is now closed with a total of 4 +1s, no +0s and no -1s. The
results are:

BINDING VOTES:

+1  (4 -- Stephen Mallette, Daniel Kuppitz, Florian Hockmann, Robert Dale)
0   (0)
-1  (0)

Robert Dale

AW: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.2.10 Release