Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2015/06/10 00:08:54 UTC

Re: Doxia does not generate

related code is
http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia/doxia-core/xref/org/apache/maven/doxia/sink/XhtmlBaseSink.html#L1762

no magic about "previous line is finished with \n": the only special handling
is that inside a <pre>, you don't need a <br> but just a newline

can somebody share generated html that is causing the issue?
I don't understand what we are chasing (for 1 year)

Regards,

Hervé

Re: Doxia does not generate

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi Herve,
I have reworked the old code of surefire in <pre>.

Since now we will not print <br> after every new line.
Just printing plain text as it is in <pre>.

I will push the fix in the evening.

Cheers