Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2017/11/15 21:52:42 UTC

Maintenance

Hi

___ KEY REQUEST  PLEASE READ ON__

I performed maintenance on master, slave06 and slave07:

OS update, reboot, removed stale docker images

On Master i updated jenkins. (no plugins updated so far)

However :

- slave02 is "new" somehow the AWS ssh key does not fit any more
- slave03 is "new" ...

1) Could someone please send me the correct AWS key for these instances ?

The jenkins account on ARM build host seems not to have access to docker.

2) Can some please give me an account with sudo rights for this host ?

I updated puppet job, restarted nexus, added new labels for the archs of bigtop-1.3

docker bigtop/puppet:trunk*  images are pushed  soon there will be a first push of bigtop/slaves:trunk-*

Olaf