Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by J M Craig/Alpha-G <ns...@netscape.net> on 2003/02/19 18:13:26 UTC

Re: Tomcat 4.1.18, JDK 1.4.1, & Soap--Tomcat's already happy

Mark,

Thanks for the suggestions--the one thing I forgot to mention is that I
have other JSP apps working fine; the only one that's unhappy is Soap.
That is, I already had Tomcat & Apache playing together (never mind how
long that took :-|); what I'm trying to do is add Soap to a working
set-up. I do have Tomcat listening on 8080 (I've always found that
useful myself).

I was afraid that my set-up might be working incorrectly because of the
fact that the Soap .war file was apparently built with a 1.3 version of
the JDK--but I suppose that would have given me some exceptions rather
than the bland message I got.

Thanks,

John