Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/04/22 08:50:41 UTC

OfBiz Running Very Slow

Hi All,
I hosted the ofBiz to my windows server, after few days the service (the
ofbiz) running very slow!!!

Any idea regarding this?

Does ofBiz generate any temp files / cache files in the server?

Please help

Thanks
Vikas

Re: OfBiz Running Very Slow

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
Hi Vikas,

There was a fix in January that might be relevant to you. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5122 .

You could test to see if the trunk version has the same behaviour.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Vikas wrote

-----
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

Re: OfBiz Running Very Slow

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Vikas:
One thing I found (very distressing when I discovered this) with 11.x is
that there very many services left running if you install from the trunk
and with the existing (demo, seed etc.) data. I saw over 600 queued up
at one point. After I removed the services (which I didn't need for my
install) the system runs like a champ.

Another thing to look out for: XML based widgets and Simple Methods that
generate errors. If you are developing any of these as new artifacts, be
wary! Even the most innocuous looking errors seem to generate tons of
overhead. In my case I often ran out of memory, which not only makes the
system run slower...it comes to a grinding halt :-)

Best of luck.
Ruth Hoffman

Re: OfBiz Running Very Slow

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@tcs.com>.
Vikas, following would help-
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBTECH/apache-ofbiz-technical-production-setup-guide.html

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit

Posted by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>.
using the latest version 11

Re: OfBiz Running Very Slow

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which Release.revision are you using (see bottom of any backend page, run "ant svninfo" if nothing there)?
Is it a modified version?

Jacques

From: "Vikas" <vi...@divsinsol.com>