Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org> on 2007/09/24 10:03:50 UTC

Re: **JUNK** RE: [wsf-php-user] signature and encryption

Hi,

You are getting this NPE because you have not added the RampartConfig
assertion in the policy of services.xml

Please see here for a sample :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/java/modules/rampart-samples/policy/sample03/services.xml

Please add the configured "RampartConfig" assertion and then try again.

We rested php-java interop with a WSO2 WSAS instance (which uses Axis2
and Rampart), if you are interested I can host that WSAS instance for
you to download.

Thanks,
Ruchith

Posted by shams jawaid <sh...@hotmail.com>.