Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Sean Kelly <se...@ffwd.cx> on 2004/01/11 07:42:57 UTC

Parsing 2 documents simultaneously in one thread?

I just ran into a situation where the parsing of one XML document with the
SAX parser might trigger the need to process another XML document
mid-parse.  ie. one of the SAX events may need to load and process an XML
file.  Assuming I'm using different parser objects, will this work?  I
just want to make sure there is no static data that might be shared
between parser instances in a single thread.

Sean