Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org> on 2016/08/05 00:47:27 UTC

Re: Jenkins JDK Matrix - and consolidating of versions.

On 5/08/2016 10:13am, Gav wrote:
> intention to consolidate JDK versions in
> our Jenkins instance. I gave 7 days notice.

I did this a few days ago for Cayenne. I also took the opportunity to add Java 9 just for laughs. That build failed because of MaxPermSize (now an error in Java 9 rather than a warning) which I now removed and ran it again. Let's see if it goes through, and whether Java 9 gives us any other errors.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis