Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by sphurti saxena <sp...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2021/03/18 03:08:50 UTC

Issue in using netbeans

Respected sir,

hello,
sir  i am java developer using netbeans  i have 32 bit windows 7 os
how can i develop my j2ee application using latest netbeans ?
what is git-hub?(detailed information and working procedure)
 i am getting 64 bit download please help in downloading  latest java with latest netbeans so i per-sue my work again.

regards
sphurti

Re: Issue in using netbeans

Posted by HRH <hr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Hi,
I am not sure how current are the Netbean's tutorials but do a google search for "Netbeans Java EE tutorial". The IDE is robust for Java EE and Web developments, it offers many templates that help the user setting up classes for a EE project, things such as CDI, Entities, JSF page, backing beans, session beans and so on. Once you are familiar with the Java EE then by going through the IDE's menus and options, you quickly figure things out. I use Github as a resource repository, saving my source codes, though it offers more functionalities, which you may want to google "What is Github" and learn more about it.

    On Thursday, March 18, 2021, 9:36:58 AM GMT+3:30, Tomáš Procházka <ka...@razdva.cz> wrote:

 Hi sphruti,

you can download binaries ZIP file from dowload page
(https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb123/nb123.html) and just unpack
its content, no installation is needed..

There is bin/netbeans.exe for running on 32-bit systems and
bin/netbeans64.exe for running on 64-system.

Regards,

Tom

Re: Issue in using netbeans

Posted by Tomáš Procházka <ka...@razdva.cz>.