Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Lee, Insoo" <In...@gs.com> on 2004/07/28 16:39:01 UTC

RE: question

Hi,
Sorry for emailing you directly... It's been really hard to get a hold of
someone who knows HWPF...
I am trying to create a new word doc with a table in it..
Could you please give me a quick pointer on how to do it?
Table class doesn't seem to have a public constructor...

Thanks
Insoo

Re: question

Posted by wolfgang unger <wo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Insoo,
I failed on this problem also so far...
I felt doing the right thing, but the word doc
is corrupt after inserting the table.
I look for my source, but it may take a little bit, I'm
busy.
The construction of the table-class was not the problem..
If i have a solution, I'll let you know..
Would you do the same for me?
regards wolfgang